Are you looking to grow your brand online?
We’re ready to help!
Enterprise SEO offers a full range of services to improve your rank in the search engine results, increase positive social media engagement, boost brand awareness, and otherwise help you connect with more potential customers.
What is Enterprise SEO?
SEO for enterprises is the process of increasing organic search visibility on enterprise-level websites with hundreds of thousands, or even millions, of pages. The scale of SEO can change, but the basic principles of SEO remain the same.
Apart from the large volume of unique content, it is important to pay attention to all images, videos, comments, and other assets that require regular attendance at this level.
It can be difficult to identify technical problems or fix issues with crawling or indexing pages. A smaller site with the same focus will require more work and a greater web presence.
SEO has benefits for practically every site, such as the following:
Targeted, Motivated Traffic
The best SEO companies don’t cast an extensive net with their strategies. Instead, each of your brand’s different types of customers is identified and targeted with specific campaigns.
Time and energy aren’t wasted on those who have no interest in what you’re selling.
A few simple, inexpensive strategies can produce big results. Our team will work with you to help maximize the benefits on any budget.
Designed for Your Specific Needs
SEO campaigns are not one-size-fits-all.
We’ll build a custom campaign based on your company’s goals and customer base.
Who buys your products, and where do they like to hang out online?
The answers help target them more effectively.
Search engine optimization is the implementation of many processes, large and small, to help increase the number and quality of visitors to your website.
- The language used in the site copy
- Site design and ease of navigation
- Social media presence
- The types of sites which link to yours
- And more
SEO is an ongoing process where data is analyzed to help refine techniques. Want to understand how to get on the first page of Google?
First, you’ll start with a site audit.
We’ll look at your existing site, compare it to the competition, listen to your goals, and implement a plan.
Technical SEO vs. on-page SEO vs. off-page SEO
Many people divide search engine optimization (SEO), into three distinct categories: on-page, off-page, and technical. Let's see what each one means.
Technical SEO refers to the process of making sure that a website meets modern search engine technical requirements. This is done in order to improve organic rankings. Technical SEO includes crawling, indexing, and rendering as well as website architecture.
There are some fundamental things you should do before you start your technical SEO audit.
These are the basics of technical SEO before we get to the rest website audit.
Audit your preferred domain
Your domain is the URL people use to reach your site. For example newreputation.com. Your website domain can impact whether search engines are able to find you and provide a consistent way for people to identify your site.
You can choose a preferred domain to tell search engines which version of your site you want to be displayed in search results. For example, you might select www.yourwebsite.com over yourwebsite.com. This allows search engines to give preference to the www version of your website and redirects all visitors to that URL. Search engines will consider these two versions to be separate sites and give dispersed SEO value.
Google previously asked you to choose the URL version you preferred. Google will now identify the version you prefer and show it to searchers. You can also set your preferred domain version through canonical tags, which we will cover in a moment. Regardless of what you do, ensure that your preferred domain is set up and that all variants (i.e. non-www, and index.html ) redirect to it.
This term is probably familiar to you. SSL or Secure Sockets Level creates a layer between the web server (software responsible for processing online requests) and a browser. This makes your site secure. SSL protects your website from hackers when a user submits sensitive information, such as payment information or contact information.
A domain that starts with "https ://"" is an indication of SSL certificates.
Secure sites are favored by search engines -- Google even announced that SSL would now be a ranking factor. This is why you should set your preferred domain to the SSL version of your homepage.
Once you have set up SSL, it is necessary to migrate all non-SSL pages to HTTPS. This is a difficult task, but it will help you rank higher. These are the steps to follow:
- Redirect all http://yourwebsite.com pages to https://yourwebsite.com.
- All canonical tags and hreflang tags should be updated accordingly.
- Update the URLs on your sitemap (located at yourwebsite.com/sitemap.xml) and your robot.txt (located at yourwebsite.com/robots.txt).
- To ensure that 100% of your traffic moves over, create a new instance of Google Search Console or Bing Webmaster tools for your HTTPS site and monitor it.
Optimize Your Website for Maximum Performance
Maximizing website performance can be achieved by two main strategies: reducing page weight, and streamlining delivery. Each of these strategies involves many related factors, a whole list actually.
Reduce page weight
Optimizing page speed starts with reducing the amount of data that is downloaded by the browser. Pages load quickly and efficiently by reducing the size and number of file resources.
- Reducing Resources - All of it starts here. Smart decisions about content and features balance lead to faster loading times and better user experiences.
- Consolidate files - Logically combine files to increase efficiency server compression, and speedier downloading.
- Minify - Reduce file size by removing code formatting and unneeded spaces
- Optimize Fonts - You can reduce page weight by using smaller, more responsive fonts.
- Optimized Images - Big files = big opportunity. Image files often make up the bulk of page weight. It is important to minimize their size.
Optimizing page speed and page weight is not only important to minimize page weight. It also optimizes the way data are retrieved from the web server and downloaded by the browser.
- Eliminate Render-Blocking Resources - Prioritize first-visible content above the fold and eliminate render-blocking resources. All the hits: async, delay, lazy loading, and on-demand
- Resource Hints - Jumpstart your network connections to preemptively load files of a high priority earlier in the loading process.
- Web Hosting - You can match hosting resources with your requirements and verify server performance.
- CDNs - You can deliver files faster from servers located closer to your users' locations.
- HTTPS and HTML2 - To deliver files faster, enable the HTTP/2 networking protocol.
- HTTP Compression - To reduce file size during transfer, set up server compression
- Cache-Control - To eliminate repeat file downloads, configure cache settings
On-page SEO refers to the practice of optimizing individual pages in order for them to rank higher in search engines and get more relevant traffic. On-page refers both to the content and HTML source codes of pages that can be optimized. This is in contrast to off-page, which refers only to external signals and links.
- Copy – Specific keywords are placed precisely throughout your site pages and blogs to help send signals to search engines that your brand is a trusted authority, which helps increase your rankings.
- Design – Search engines look favorably on sites that load quickly and are easy to navigate.
- Images – Title tags, alt text, and other copy used around images can all send positive signals to search engines.
- High-Quality Info – A robust and informative blog section helps draw people interested in the general product or service you provide. Additionally, new content signals to search engines that your site is regularly updated, which also helps boost your results position.
Off-page SEO refers to practices used beyond your website. Improving the quality of backlinks is a significant component of effective SEO.
Backlinks are links from other websites to yours.
Off-page SEO is all about building backlinks. Backlinks are used by search engines to indicate the quality of linked-to content. A site with many backlinks is more likely to rank higher than a site that has fewer.
There are three types of links. They are classified according to how they were earned.
- Natural links are given editorially without any action by the page owner. A natural hyperlink is, for example, one that links to a blog post about their favorite produce farms.
- Deliberate link-building activities are used to acquire manually built links. This can include asking customers to link to you or asking influential people to share your content.
- Self-created links are created using practices like adding backlinks in online directories, forums, blog comment signatures, or press releases with optimized anchor text. Search engines are not happy with some self-created links.
Most Influential Off-Page SEO Factors
Perhaps the most important off-page SEO factor is the number—and quality—of inbound links your site receives. Search engines need a way to determine your credibility, and if you have a lot of other sites linking out to you, that’s a pretty good sign you know what you are talking about.
Another off-page SEO tactic you never want to underestimate is the amount of attention you get on social media.
While there’s not much you can do about your domain age, it’s important to point it out as an off-page SEO ranking factor.
Citations are essentially inbound links, but they come to you via online directories, such as Yelp, Facebook, and local directories.
If a large, established authority related to your industry links to your site, it signals to search engines that your site is also an authority.
Another important element of off-page SEO is managing your social media presence.
Social Media Off Page SEO
That includes creating SEO-friendly content and interacting with people on your page, plus monitoring social media platforms for any mentions of your brand.
Google states that social signals are not affecting the rankings.
Today, small businesses use social media to provide customer service. Social media is the best way for customers to reach you and ask questions. Social media can be used to build brand awareness and promote your brand. Potential and current users will find you in their sales journey.
Your small business will be more visible if it has real engagement and shares on social media. Your content will get more attention, which leads to more mentions and links. These factors can have an immediate impact on your rankings.
Local SEO (search engine optimization) is a strategy to make your business more visible in local searches on Google.
Local SEO is beneficial for any business that serves a specific geographic area or has a physical address. Local SEO is a great way to grow your business.
Google My Business Profile
Local search professionals have observed that certain key factors have had a significant impact on local rankings over the past seven years. They are all classified as GMB factors.
- Primary GMB category
- Keywords in the GMB Business Title
- Address to searcher within a reasonable distance
- Address in the city where you are searching
- Other GMB categories
Important to remember that although GMB signals may be heavily weighted into the algorithm, local optimization should not be.
Online Review Sites
Although local SEO is affected by SEO factors such as backlinks, content quality, and content quality it can also be affected by customer reviews.
Reviews can help you:
- Local SEO signals should be strengthened
- Building customer trust
- Influence positively on CTR and purchases
- Local search queries: Improve SERP appearance
Reviews are listed directly in Google's organic SERPs. They can be found in both the Knowledge Panel and the local pack results.
Good SEO practices mean your brand controls your profile on Yelp, Google My Business, and similar sites.
Filling out each profile with location details helps increase your SERP ranking because it helps establish your company as a legitimate business.
Learn More About Improving Your SEO
NewReputation is an expert SEO agency trusted by businesses of all sizes and types. Besides providing fast, customized service, we’re also easy to reach whenever you have a question or concern.
With Enterprise SEO, you can take your site to the next level. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Reach new customers and streamline your customer conversion efforts with Enterprise SEO services.
You May Also Like
These Related Stories